View Profile DjAbbic

All 266 Audio Reviews

164 w/ Responses

Well

To be honest, I think there is too much intro/outro for a 4 minute piece. This would be better if you revisted it though.

Also, not sure if it's intentional, but sometimes the electro lead would increase in volume unexpectedly. I personally don't like that, but if that was intentional and you want to keep it, by all means.

Overall a good piece, could be better.

Nice

Head-bobbing fun. For some reason I think it suits the title well.

Wow

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything much when I was hearing the intro, then that mindblowing rhythm came in.

You might want to change the intro because it doesn't really match with the rest of the song, but that's all. Very nice job with the synths and percussion

Just a few things

IMO, the snare is too soft. I also don't like how the lead starts out sounding squarish, but that's probably just me.

Also, might want to turn up the bell/pad? (sounds to me like a pad that starts out with a nice bell sounds) sound, or at least the bell part, if that makes sense.

aliaspharow responds:

Thanks man :D you're right about the snare actually i fixed that a bit, just trying to make it sound more Deadmau5-ish and i suck at it so i tried to keep it quiet, but il definitly fix it with the full version. The Lead is supposed to sound squarish lol.

The pad is actually a piano with allot of reverb. Turned the mix of the reverb down a bit i think it sounds allot better. Thanks again :3

Omg

Hacker.

Nothing else to say

This is amazing. I'm sure she's out there somewhere appreciating your devotion.
Sorry for your loss, very saddening.

Very nice

A very nice intro to the breakdown. Leads and effects sound very professional. Amazing transition at 2:20. I can hear the great mixing that went into this as well, everything is perfect.

You got skills, keep it up.

Agreed with below somewhat

This will sound amazing if it was remastered. Maybe add another synth on top of the others at a few places to spice it up, but overall it's a great piece. Would love to hear this remastered, good job.

Wow

That lead at 0:28 is absolutely beautiful.

If you still have the project/remember what VST you used for that synth and can tell me, it would be very appreciated :)

GrayZ responds:

Thanks alottt (: I think its a lead that jesse made, if not it will probs jsut be a preset out of nexus or z3ta+ :]

:DDDD

====================
Score = 17/20 = 8.5/10
====================

Sorry, I couldn't resist

I experiment with a wide range of electronic genres (currently experimenting with complextro). I've been making music since November 2009. I use FL Studio 10 (Producer Edition) for all my productions and I currently use 3xOsc and Sytrus as my main VSTs.

24, Male