View Profile DjAbbic

All 266 Audio Reviews

164 w/ Responses

:O!

Speed this up, change some stuff and WOW, this would be funky! Like previously said, tons of potential in this one :D. Glad to see that you're still improving.

Woah.

Cleaaan. Very nice mix. Also loving the reverb snare effect you got going there. I dig the windy sounds, always nice to hear when used properly

D-Chain responds:

thanks you sir abbic :)

Nice!

Even as a WIP, this is one of the more impressive tracks I have heard here on Newgrounds. So far, it is sounding extremely promising, with a sick bassline and well-placed plucks which go together perfectly.

Some things to work on however. Firstly, as mentioned already, the bass sounds a bit too filtered, so you might want to work on that. The other thing that bothers me slightly is the transition. I'm sure you would have worked on that without me telling you, but just letting you know :)

Other than that, this is pretty badass. Keep up the good work!

P.S - This is spectacular for your first try at house music. I'm sure you can go far if you keep going with it :D/

DJ-Hectic responds:

Wow, thanks do much dude! Really appreciate the kind words, and I'll definitely take the advice to heart. Thanks again!

Wow

So..much..DETAIL O_o.

Everything is perfectly placed, no complaints. Well done! Like SteakJohnson said, that ending is very, very sick :P

Keep it up!

Sweet

Very nice style here, love the groove. Amazing synths as well, and percussion is outstanding. The track also feels 'full' throughout the entire track, very well done. Mind providing details on how you produced this and what VSTs you used? Would love to know :).

Astrum responds:

Thank you! I've been using audiotool.com for about 2.5 years now, and i combined my work in that platform with some samples a friend and I made in FL Studio 9.

Haha

Perfect music for choosing a car. I can just imagine looking through a garage with this music thinking of which car to pick.

Interesting

I like the little voice clip that goes 'aah', really fits in well with the rest of the mix. The tune is also catchy and fun. Well placed percs and hats have covered the percussion, although I think the snare could be replaced by a higher pitched snare or could have some high-end reverb added to it, but that's just personal opinion.

Interested to see how this goes, keep me updated :). Good luck.

Yeah, this would go in electro (house).

There have been a few names for this genre, and I am not going to name them lol, not going to raise a controversial topic here.

Anyway, onto the song it self, it seems well organised and it has well placed percs, which is great for this. The only thing I feel is that sometimes, it feels a little empty. Perhaps some reverb could fix that, but don't take my word for it.

Heh

I can imagine this turning into a sick DnB beat with enough work, but that's just me. Very well organised and well-placed notes. The bass fits pretty well also, interested to see where this could go.

Keep it up!

The-Cockenator responds:

haha ty man :D sorry i answeard so late but ty man :P

Nice

I like what you did to the blips, they sound fantastic now. The 2nd blip also sounds like a rather nice variation. I think that like the previous poster mentioned, the break is too long, but it makes for a nice "when is it going to drop?!" teaser, which in itself is a good thing. Nobody would want to wear out a drop like that would they? :P

The updates you have done have really made a difference (to me). This track is now gold, well done :D. Keep it up, 10/10, 5/5.

jbarnett responds:

glad you like it

I experiment with a wide range of electronic genres (currently experimenting with complextro). I've been making music since November 2009. I use FL Studio 10 (Producer Edition) for all my productions and I currently use 3xOsc and Sytrus as my main VSTs.

24, Male