View Profile DjAbbic

164 audio Reviews with Responses

All 266 Reviews

So nice

L-Mity responds:

long time no see :D good to see you again abbic!

Incredibly good, nice job on this one.

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks. Glad to see you're still around!

Wow this is incredible. Really love this one, good job!

Good to see you again Abbic! :D
Thank you for listening!!

Dude this was nuts. Mantra had me so shook but I loved it.

Omnivore responds:

Duuuude I really want to play Mantra out and do some live brainwashing ya feel?

Really like this one, nice work. The only issue I found was that the transition at 1:23 was a bit awkward, but the rest of it sounded really nice.

Yea.. that part.. ;-;

Absolutely amazing.

Transition at 1:21 - perfection. Chord progression is beautiful (1:27 made me go :O), melodies are nice, reverb is great all round, vocal chops at 4:43 were great, percussion was spot on. Everything about this is great.

You surpassed me long ago, but this is next level stuff. Awesome job on this one man! :D

Thanks for the support all this time man, really enjoyed making this track <3

This is so good, nothing bad to say about it at all. Awesome job man.

TOMBOYY responds:

thanks abbic my boii xD good to see you still alive

Such a nice full sound right from the start. I think the transition at 1:06 could use a bit more contrast, but I'm just someone who likes pauses I guess. I feel like the lead sound that comes in at 2:03 would have sounded even better with some porta to slide it around (I can hear that you did it to some of the notes). Outro was beautiful too (would've liked the atmosphere and reverb to go a bit longer though)

Really not much I can fault with this. Good job and keep it up :)

TOMBOYY responds:

Thanks heaps man, good to see youre still alive xD

Wow this is actually awesome, I love the contrast between the bright and uplifting melody and the darker accompanying basses. All the transitions were spot on as well.

I think some vocals could be a pretty good addition to this, maybe if you don't like your voice you can try to get someone else to sing.

Either way, great track. Keep it up!

KamillasRainbow responds:

Thank you! Yea, i have a friend who sings so we'll maybe add vocals to this in the future :P

You're right, your mixing sounds better than it did before, good job on that, the quality sounds pretty good (although it sounds like it needs a bit of work when the white noise high pass filter comes in).

Keep it up.

Thx brother. :)

I experiment with a wide range of electronic genres (currently experimenting with complextro). I've been making music since November 2009. I use FL Studio 10 (Producer Edition) for all my productions and I currently use 3xOsc and Sytrus as my main VSTs.

24, Male