View Profile DjAbbic

All 266 Audio Reviews

164 w/ Responses

Wow

You've improved a million tons since I last reviewed you work! Congrats man :D. A lot of good sounds which would have made a great song if used properly, I'm not saying you didn't btw.

A few things, at 1:11 that sound was a bit annoying with the pitch change. Don't change the pitch, and it will be awesome :P.
I actually love 2:34. Best part of the song IMO.

Lets see how much you improve next time ^^. You'll probably get better than me :S

Good luck

Nothins responds:

this was a weird song to do, changing from the first sound to the next, and then to another one again. Weird hard song to do, and i still got to fix it up a bit. And as soon as im done doign "Random beats 6" and maybe "Random Openings" i can go back and fix it when i can
but thanks for the review ^^

Wow

18 days and 3100 listens. You lucky shizzle :D. You deserve it though, your tracks always stand out from a lot of the stuff here on Newgrounds. Hope this gets finished soon.

Love that intro.

Well

You did much better than me when I started. I went a bit slow. Forgot about Youtube :\. Just keep making music eventually you'll get much much better :).

frirk responds:

Thanks, I will keep trying :D

Sweet

Heaps and heaps of detail. Also a lot of FX. 0:59 is a killer. Sidechained much? :D.
The kick is perfect for electro. The snare has a lot going on I think? 2:13 Love the lead, but the melody sounds pretty familiar...can't place my tongue on it...but I love the hat/snare intro to the new melo. Wait, I remember the melo. It sounds similar to 'Untitled - Japillow' which I just reviewed >.>. Oh well, fits really well here. 4:40 pure disappointment when killer sidechained bassline fades away :(((((. Meh. Disappointment ends when I hear the outro :). A loopy :D

Also, I hate your low scores and bombers. This should be...4.30 at least.
5/5 for you.
4.08/5.00 (+0.16) :D

Blizzaine responds:

Its gotta fade out sometime D:

Thanks for the review :):):)

Damnit

I hate it when you leave your song overnight and you come back the next day with no reviews on it! >:(.

Anyways, this would actually have been reallly good if the vocals didn't sound so Mr Roboto'ish; the words are pretty unclear unless you read the description. Would have been great as a real voice. Also, I love the melo at 1:42. I like the breakdown at 5:14 ^^.

A few issues. The main melody is pretty repetitive. A bit too repetitive for 6:54 if you ask me =\.

A bit foggy now, getting late. Have fun on your next project, which I'm putting a lot of faith into, so make it good :D.

:O!

I don't think you should add stronger bass or increasing the tempo; this is very unique ;). Never heard anything like this before. Very original. The start is my favourite part. So catchy ^^.

5/5 10/10 :D

Japillow responds:

Don't worry, I'll leave this version up when I make a new one :P Thank you very much!

Wow

Amazing stuff here. Good beat, leads. Also great voicing idea. 'It just needs...moar' :D. A bit too repetitive though. It got to the point where i was going to click the 'back' button, but I'm leaving a review ^^.

Just needs a few tweaks and changes. Good luck.

Rig responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on making this thing a bit less repetitive :)

Well

I like it :P Sounds very proffesional. Effects were also good. I loved the resonance increase. Not much else to say, just congrats :)

Hmm

I've seen quite a bit of your other work, and I have to say that this is quite different from your normal industrial productions. I guess the outro could have been different from the start, because at the start, it sounded as if you'll be overwhelmed with immensely pro material. Builds heaps of climax basically. I have to be honest, after listening to the intro, I was expecting much more than what you had :(. It still qualifies for a pretty high score ^^. Also, I know you don't get attention, but this top 30 thing will surely give some :)

Good luck.

I agree

It is certainly like being in a blender :P. To be honest, this has very good sounds and great transitions. Perhaps too long for this kind of music. It would have been nice to make an outro at around 2:26.

Pretty good for this genre ^^.

I'd probably leave this in techno if it were me.

I experiment with a wide range of electronic genres (currently experimenting with complextro). I've been making music since November 2009. I use FL Studio 10 (Producer Edition) for all my productions and I currently use 3xOsc and Sytrus as my main VSTs.

24, Male