KDrew - Bullseye {Horrible short piano cover} KDrew - Bullseye {Horrible short piano cover}

Absolutely fantastic lmao

BraydenGD responds:

ayy thanks :0
It almost sounds like yours because I heard your remix and I cant play the original song's tune :/
it's pretty horrible to me, lacks a drop, isn't that exciting to wait for it.

Koraii - Uplink [Lilysse Collective] Koraii - Uplink [Lilysse Collective]

Absolutely amazing.

Transition at 1:21 - perfection. Chord progression is beautiful (1:27 made me go :O), melodies are nice, reverb is great all round, vocal chops at 4:43 were great, percussion was spot on. Everything about this is great.

You surpassed me long ago, but this is next level stuff. Awesome job on this one man! :D

Thanks for the support all this time man, really enjoyed making this track <3

Dustkey - Alpen (Koraii Remix) Dustkey - Alpen (Koraii Remix)

This is so good, nothing bad to say about it at all. Awesome job man.

windluxmusic responds:

thanks abbic my boii xD good to see you still alive

Karaplex - Drive Karaplex - Drive

Such a nice full sound right from the start. I think the transition at 1:06 could use a bit more contrast, but I'm just someone who likes pauses I guess. I feel like the lead sound that comes in at 2:03 would have sounded even better with some porta to slide it around (I can hear that you did it to some of the notes). Outro was beautiful too (would've liked the atmosphere and reverb to go a bit longer though)

Really not much I can fault with this. Good job and keep it up :)

windluxmusic responds:

Thanks heaps man, good to see youre still alive xD

Little Flame Little Flame

Wow this is actually awesome, I love the contrast between the bright and uplifting melody and the darker accompanying basses. All the transitions were spot on as well.

I think some vocals could be a pretty good addition to this, maybe if you don't like your voice you can try to get someone else to sing.

Either way, great track. Keep it up!

Lethalix responds:

Thank you! Yea, i have a friend who sings so we'll maybe add vocals to this in the future :P

- Another Life - - Another Life -

You're right, your mixing sounds better than it did before, good job on that, the quality sounds pretty good (although it sounds like it needs a bit of work when the white noise high pass filter comes in).

Keep it up.

DJ-mellon responds:

Thx brother. :)

Euphoric Date of Lockyn Euphoric Date of Lockyn

Gold tbh

Hyperdeath! Hyperdeath!

Super cool intro. The filtered drums fit with what was going on so well, and the transition into the buildup was so smooth.

The 8bit-ish sound with the varying rhythm changes was a really cool addition to the drop. I do feel like having some rhythm to the huge saws would have made the drop sound better, either by sidechaining or some well placed pauses (and maybe some stuff to fill in the gaps).

I felt like the lead at 4:39 had a bit too much highs, and normally I'm a fan of highs, but it felt a bit excessive there.

In any case, showing some potential here so keep it up :)

Cacola responds:

Ay man where you been? Glad you enjoyed the track!

Yea there's a quite a few things that need fixing, but this track went through so many damn iterations I'm just glad to have it in a half salvageable state at this point, I actually started this thing back in 2015 lol.

The Field w.i.p1 The Field w.i.p1

Really like the intro. It might be a bit long for some but it's just right imo. Very cool transition into the drop, although if it were me I would leave a bit of silence just to create some contrast and make it hit harder.

The drop itself is pretty cool, but I feel like the plucks that come in are a bit out of place (there does need to be something to guide the drop's melodic change, but I think the plucks are not the instrument of choice here).

Also personally not much of a fan of 2:55, but I do see a need for a change at that point.

Really promising piece you have here, keep it up, hope you manage to finish this.

1zin1 responds:

Hey there, thanks for the helpful criticism.
I agree with you for the most part, but do tak into consideration i threw this together in a couple hours on a whim and will definitely be going back and changing a lot.

I like your idea of having a slightly silent bit before the drop for more of a punch.

The "intro" wasn't supposed to really be an intro, i hadn't planned on making this a dubstep track at first, just an orchestral piece lol.

And the "plucks" halfway in the track will be staying because i'm hoping to make this a more melodic dubstep track. i agree there should be something to "guide" the melody back in though. ( although the bells at the end are coming out, just wanting something to fade out with lol)

Thanks again for the constructive criticism,
cheers.

Zin-

Scenic ride Scenic ride

This was actually awesome. Great intro, and everything else was great too, really liked the pauses at like 1:37 for example. Mix felt really full and I agree with what the previous poster said about the vocals in the background, that worked so well. Good job on this, keep it up! :D

Noisysundae responds:

I added a flanger on master channel for that pause. Otherwise, it's just only a drum solo. :P